CAMP LAKE WATER SYSTEM
15 - 300 Connections
Current Hazard Rating
This facility is currently under a Boil Water Notice.
- Underlying Problems: ["No disinfection"
- Underlying Problems: "or inadequate disinfection or disinfection residuals"
- Underlying Problems: "Unapproved source. Other: No operating permit"
- Underlying Problems: "no monitoring"
- Underlying Problems: "no trained operator designated"
- Underlying Problems: "no official management structure"
- Underlying Problems: "no emergency response plan."]
- Steps Taken to Remedy: Nominal
- Corrective Actions Remaining: Work with Drinking Water Officer and come into compliance with the Drinking Water Protection Act as a potable water supply system, or disconnect homes and meet exemptions in DWPA.
Facility History: Click on an inspection link below to see additional details.
1-Jan-2022 to 31-Dec-2022
1-Jan-2020 to 31-Dec-2020
1-Jan-2019 to 31-Dec-2019