QUADRA ISLAND HARBOUR AUTHORITY HERIOT BAY
1530 Antler Road
Current Hazard Rating
This facility is currently under a .
- Underlying Problems: ["Significant deterioration in source water quality"
- Underlying Problems: "No disinfection"
- Underlying Problems: "or inadequate disinfection or disinfection residuals"
- Underlying Problems: "Water does not meet the prescribed standard under the DWPR"
- Underlying Problems: "Schedule A"
- Underlying Problems: "Other - Historically operators have had water system posted as non-potableand a do not consume notice has been issued. Water System does not currently meet Potable Water Exemption Policy."]
- Steps Taken to Remedy: Required to thoroughly post remaining all taps as Non-potable water do not use for drinking, food preparation, or filling boats. Matching operator/ownership proposed direction/use of water system.
- Corrective Actions Remaining: 1) Shock chlorinate water system, flush and resample 3+ days later. 2) Within 1 month make application under the Potable Water Exemption Policy. 3) If approved update Permit conditions
Facility History: Click on an inspection link below to see additional details.
1-Jan-2022 to 31-Dec-2022
1-Jan-2021 to 31-Dec-2021
1-Jan-2020 to 31-Dec-2020
1-Jan-2019 to 31-Dec-2019
1-Jan-2018 to 31-Dec-2018
1-Jan-2017 to 31-Dec-2017
1-Jan-2016 to 31-Dec-2016
1-Jan-2015 to 31-Dec-2015
1-Jan-2014 to 31-Dec-2014
1-Jan-2013 to 31-Dec-2013
1-Jan-2012 to 31-Dec-2012
1-Jan-2011 to 31-Dec-2011
1-Jan-2010 to 31-Dec-2010