COASTAL SPRINGS FLOAT LODGE
Baronet Passage, West Cracroft Island
Current Hazard Rating
This facility is currently under a .
- Underlying Problems: ["No disinfection"
- Underlying Problems: "or inadequate disinfection or disinfection residuals"
- Underlying Problems: "No"]
- Steps Taken to Remedy: Small water system surface water treatment objectives (SWTO) implementation initiated January 10, 2018 and introductory meeting took place on June 29, 2018 during initial inspection. Introductory meeting letter to be sent which will outline timeline for compliance with key steps in the SWTO process.
- Corrective Actions Remaining: .
Facility History: Click on an inspection link below to see additional details.
1-Jan-2019 to 31-Dec-2019