Food Establishment Inspection Results
Welcome to the new site for viewing food inspection results
To find inspection results for a particular food facility:
- Enter the food facility name and click the Search button to see a list of matching food facilities. You may also add the street name, city, or zip code to further limit the search results.
- Click on the “Details” button of the desired facility, then on the expand (^) button for any particular inspection. Select the icon to view a PDF copy of the full inspection report.
- It is important to note that certain services, such as “Award of Excellence Recipient” or “Health Permit Suspension/Reinstatement” do not have comments for display and are intended to provide the public with basic information. To view details for a Health Permit Suspension/Health Permit Reinstatement” refer to the inspection service.
- Up to 2 years of inspection history may be viewed.
- Inspection results will be made available within one week of the inspection date.
Violations are categorized into the following:
- Critical Risk Factors
- Major Violations are factors that pose the highest risk of causing food poisoning (or foodborne illness), and require immediate corrective action.
- Minor Violations are factors that pose less risk of causing food poisoning (or foodborne illness), and may not warrant immediate verification of compliance.
- Good Retail Practices are preventative measures that effectively control the introduction of hazards into food.
To obtain a copy of inspection reports not found here or for any other concerns, please contact Orange County Environmental Health at (714) 433-6000.
Browse all inspections.
You can use the filters below to browse inspections based on a specific set of criteria. You can filter by date range, inspection type and more.