Orange County Health Care Agency – Environmental Health Division
1241 E Dyer Rd. , Santa Ana, CA 92705 | Visit Official Website
Food Establishment Inspection Results
Welcome to the new site for viewing food inspection results
To find inspection results for a particular food facility:
- Enter the food facility name and click the Search button to see a list of matching food facilities. You may also add the street name, city, or zip code to further limit the search results.
- Click on the establishment name, and then "View" to see the inspection report details. This is not the official record, but a copy for web access.
- Inspection results will be made available within one week of the inspection date.
Violations are categorized into the following:
Critical Risk Factors:
- Major Violations are factors that pose the highest risk of causing food poisoning (or foodborne illness), and require immediate corrective action.
- Minor Violations are factors that pose less risk of causing food poisoning (or foodborne illness), and may not warrant immediate verification of compliance.
- Good Retail Practices are preventative measures that effectively control the introduction of hazards into food.
To obtain a copy of inspection reports not found here or for any other concerns, please contact Orange County Environmental Health at (714) 433-6000.
Enter the food facility name and click the Search button to see a list of matching food facilities. To narrow search results, enter the food facility name and city where it's located.